For more info please call (321) 633-0934
RAYCUS Computer Services
Raymond J. Dennis
1113 Fairlawn Dr.
Rockledge, FL 32955
Phone (321) 633-0934 Email: DenniRJ@hotmail.com
* Highly accomplished professional with a track record of success contributing to bottom-line profitability in positions of increased responsibility in all areas of computer operations. Offers more than 25 years of hands on experience with all types of computers including computer systems hardware/software support and management of computer operations groups.
* Uses excellent written and verbal communication skills to operate effectively among corporate management; Offers outstanding growth potential in any capacity.
Relevant Skills and Experience
* Responsible for budget preparation and management, supervision of technical staff and justification of new hardware and software purchases.
* Data Center design and management for Web based applications.
* Development of systems business plan including goals, milestones and metrics.
* Implemented significant cost savings by pursuing aggressive technology implementation and purchasing practices.
* Coordinate and train new personnel in computer operations procedures while developing and applying long-term strategy for operations.
* Supervision of programming, network, helpdesk, clerical and analytical staff supporting executives, management, engineering and refinery operations.
* Other functions include writing performance appraisals, developing presentations for upper management, management of complex projects and acting as a technical expert for clients in the computing field.
* Completed total project management for: (including team management, contract negotiation and financial justification) Point of sale system, warehouse automation, CAD/CAM design and maintenance, Total design and installation of LAN/WAN, consolidation of computer centers and client server implementation.
Operational and Technical Experience
* Management of data center installations: Internet Web servers running Business To Business (B2B), Application Service Provider (ASP), Internet co-location site, VAX Clusters.
* Host system experience: HP3000 (HP/MPE), HP9000 (HP/UX), SUN, DEC VAX (VMS/ULTRIX), IBM 360/370 (MVS/TSO).
* Network: Wide Area Network (WAN), NT/2000 Server, Novell 3.x/4.x, LINUX, Internet/Intranet Web Servers, CISCO Routers/Switches, Fiber Optics, Wireless LAN, Oracle 8i Server.
* Continuing Education Includes: Netware Advanced Performance Integration, Netware Systems Administration, TCP/IP Implementation, HP UNIX, HP 9000 System, Project Management, System Administration, Help Desk Service, Supporting Windows 95/NT.
* PC software: Windows 2000,95,98,xp,Vista,7 and 8 client, Microsoft Office 97,2000,2003,2007, 2010 Professional Suite, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Outlook/Exchange, Internet Explorer, Microsoft IIS5, FrontPage, Visio, plus many more to numerous to mention.
* Programming experience/knowledge: Microsoft VISUAL BASIC, Paradox, COBOL, FORTRAN, DBASE, PASCAL, DCL, HTML, Java, C++, SQL, Oracle, Sybase, DB2.